Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Value=Maurinio

I love Jose for his brilliance and aggressive self believe. Everywhere he goes he seems to bring success and togetherness and loyalty.I used to back him all the time when he was at Chelsea and he is usually predictable for trading too.

Rooney( or more rightly his agent) is not right to leave as in today's crazy football market there will be enough opportunities to cash up.  We need just to look back and remember that whoever left Man Utd has not excelled.It was only a few months ago when he was saying that  he will stay at Man Utd for life.Not impressed but there you go...... hope Man City sign him to see the abuse he will get for life from all British supporters.Not intelligent boy...not at all.

Tonight there were 3 trades only which brought back just above 5% on my stake or £17. I was so itching to trade but keep reminding myself the Buffet principle to never lose your money/stake.

2 comments:

  1. Hi- Great blog and one that I’ve followed for a while. I’ve set my own up at http://www.fulltimebettingblog.com and it would be greatly appreciated if you could add mine to your blogroll. I’ve deliberately waited a while before sending this request so that I can show you I’m not a “flash in the pan” blogger”! If you let me know what you’d like me to put in the info section (that comes up when someone “hovers”) then I will gladly sort that as well.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I have added you,
    Your blog looks very good, keep it up,
    cheers,

    koko

    ReplyDelete