Sunday, October 17, 2010

Crazy weekend



I had a crazy weekend, for a start on a Friday I made an error and ended up with a bad start but ended the day with a small profit. Then came Saturday which started very good, was around 25% profit on my stake when a bad trade wiped out most of my stake.Went for the big bang on Barca game which I should not do but recovered some of my loses and ended the day with around 20% loss on my stake. Felt really bad as I made more than 20 trades and had nothing to shop up for it. Anyway Sunday started positively but again a greedy trade ended badly...so frustrating as I could avoided it but was waiting for more green....there you go I went for the kill in Lion game for overs and luckily recovered with a tiny green. So for the last three days I ended with up with around £50 profit but was lucky and feel not positive for my future trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment