Monday, October 25, 2010

Lucky error


Mondays are design one to feel bad and to start wish Friday to come quicker. I generally don't feel comfortable waking up very early and from there on I look miserable the rest of the day. But comes Friday eve and I am happy chappy at least for the rest two days.

Today I made 6 trades which resulted in just over 12% back on my stake or £106. I was 'lucky' enough to miss trade the last trade and traded on the opposite site. It was on the Porto game I was trading on unders then when I saw my mistake and watched the game develops I decided to leave the position open and was praying for a goal to come soon. It came soon enough and I traded out for an unexpected big profit. Actually I tried to cut my losses but I was not matched and made a lucky escape after the goal.

2 comments:

  1. hey kokoooooooo =)
    just wanted to ask you if you are interested in link-exchange with my blog although it is written in german?
    got you on my buddy-list, this is my blog: http://schoschnsbettingblog.blogspot.com/
    nice greetz!

    ReplyDelete