Saturday, October 23, 2010


I have made 23 trades today, as usual as there were plenty of games to choose from. Made just above 16% back on my stake or £106 which I am happy with. I was very conservative in my approach as Mr Buffet's word are echoing in my ears all the time. From 4 trades made nothing but better safe than sorry. I am still very much in the red for this month ( 1274 )

Life is such a flower which needs to be watered constantly. My father is in hospital with a heart problem from yesterday, hope he gets better soon. Funny enough I had some problems with my left side, my heart seems to be hearting from yesterday and did not really play squash today because of that.Live today because there may not be tomorrow, saying that what do I mean live? We all live in our own ways and try to get the best of it as we can. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment