Friday, October 1, 2010

Pretty women


What is all about pretty women? We (men) all go mad about them and do so silly things just to get their attention ( me for sure). I just cant handle women at all, and the prettier is the woman the more difficult is to handle her! Crazy stuff....anyway
On the trading front I made 6 trades which resulted in around £89 in the green. I would do some experiment this month to see can I reach the £3,000 mark. I will not chase it at all, just want to see how it will go and what percentage if any I would manage to do.I will use stakes between 100 and 500 depends what I can afford.So today on the first day I am currently 3% into my aim, so 97% more with 30 days to go!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the trading mate, good luck with getting to £3k.

    Any chance you could add me to your blog list?

    Cheers

    www.tipstersuncovered.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete