Sunday, October 24, 2010

Because


I have made 20 trades today with 18 in the green and 2 in the red which resulted in just above 14% on my stake or £110. I was over cautious today but still I could not see the own goal which happened in a Dutch game. I had to act and cut my loses, despite of that horror error I could have a brill day and almost 50% more profit but a green day is a green day never the less.

I have seen couple of guys in the blog space trying to predict games from the start using the same stake so I may consider to have a look into it,just need to do some more research on it.

Man City needs a world class defender to go to the next level.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir,

    We are from www.tips-free-bets.com and we would like to exchange a text link with your site. The description of our link it is as follow:

    Desc: Tips and Free Bets

    URL: http://www.tips-free-bets.com

    Many thanks and looking forward to your feedback.Our email is infopronosticiscommesse@gmail.com

    Kind regards,

    Marco Narardi
    Tips-Free-Bets.com

    ReplyDelete