Saturday, October 2, 2010

I had a feeling!


Today I had a feeling that something bad will happen while I am trading...and it did. With one of my first trades and i was in the red. I stayed calm and around evening time I was in the green which made me very happy. And then the final hour came where I lost my entire stake due to stupidity. I lost a chunk of it firstly and then started chasing....why? The annoying part is that I knew I do the wrong thing and despite that I went ahead and lost and the rest of my stake! It happens so often when I start a challenge and all ends in tatters. So day 2 and I am already minus 17% of the £3,000 aim. I will try at least to finish the month in the green.

3 comments:

  1. Chasing! It's a familiar story close which is close to my heart. It is one of those great mysteries of life. It's like having an affair, you know you shouldn't do it but you just can't help yourself and at the end of the day you realise how stupid you have been!

    Great blog and nice women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes indeed Andy, thanks for the comments,

    Koko

    ReplyDelete