Friday, October 22, 2010

Roo


So Mr money grab disloyal Rooney achieved what he wanted - more cash but there you go if there are enough crazy people to give him such crazy amounts they should be ashamed as well. I bet now all the fans will turn up on his back as he is not performing at all this season.Today football is becoming uncontrollable and very soon there will be more and more clubs collapsing as this is not a real business and the rich owners involved in this sport will realize this is a black hole.

I made only 3 trades today as there were not much opportunities anywhere and I keep reminding myself Mr Buffet's quote never 'lose you money'. Around 2,5% on my stake in the green or £16.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I like your blog- great pics, can you me to your list as I have added you, my blog is http://newsportsexchangetrader.blogspot.com/

    Thanks keep up the good work, I enjoy the read

    ReplyDelete
  2. great I have added you both - good luck , Koko

    ReplyDelete