Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sundays


Today I woke up with the determination to trade after yesterdays horrors show.I went for breakfast in the morning to a friends house and because of that did not trade the first games in the morning.I have been very busy recently because I work during the week and after that I tend to trade in the evenings and weekends which leaves me with no spare time at all.I love trading so I am not complaining, however I am dreading to go to work my normal job tomorrow as simply it does not give me the same pleasure.

I felt very calm yesterday after the big loss which I made (over £600) which got me thinking that this is unusual for me. Probably it is because I have believe in myself and I am able to control my actions more.I am still very chaotic and the target which I set to myself for this month seems ridiculous now.If I trade every day I will have to do £97 a day to be able to reach such a target, saying that I am in the red so it will be even more difficult. But there you go I love to challenge myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment