Sunday, October 3, 2010

Challenge £3,000 - Day 3


Today I have made 14 trades which brought back just over 42% back on my stake or £245 - one of my best days for a very long time. I am still minus 9% of my crazy target of £3,000 for this month!

On trade number 13 the internet connection miraculously broke down I was not able to return to action in the next 10 minutes which drove me absolutely mad. Yes it is my own fault that I am still not technically prepared to such situations as they will occur now and again, however my point is that I hate number 13 with passion.It defo brings me bad luck. As I mentioned, yesterday I had a feeling something bad will happen and that was due to the fact that I kept seeing number 13 everywhere. And I was right, the bad thing happened. Today how on earth to explain that my connection broke down exactly on trade number 13!!! Yes I was lucky enough to escape a serious damage (in fact I won) but I shortened my life with a couple of months due to this number which I hate so much!Maybe I go mad but I still hate that number.

No comments:

Post a Comment