Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stick to the rules!


It was a difficult trading today. Was manic at work so my head was still spinning when I got back home.At least the weather is improving day by day! I have traded only two games, in Switzerland game the market went wild for a while and I decided to take what I can and leave. In the Holland game I broke my rule and started to do things I should not do but quickly realized how stupid I am and stopped. I made 10,70% back on my stake which is a good return. I keep going out of line and wish I have the power to stop that. My stakes are still very small and with time they will reach 500 so the plan is to be able to do around 10% back on my stake so 50 will be a reasonable profit for the day.On paper looks so easy and good, actually to make 10% back on a 500 stake on so many markets should be relatively doable...Not!!!

Happy Punting everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Pics are good ;-D , trading 10% is very doable , keep the updates going, i am following ....Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SnipeR. Whats your main blog?

    ReplyDelete