Monday, May 31, 2010



Today there were not many games at all. I managed to trade 2 games and was in a danger zone in the first one but managed to get out with a slight profit.Made just 2,71% back on my stake. There will be days like that, just need to be patient. I so much wanted to trade today and there was nothing to trade-very frustrating indeed. There are less than two weeks till the World cup starts and then Premiership starts around the second week in August so there will be plenty of football soon.

Happy Punting everyone!

8 comments:

  1. hey mate, keep it up.
    you dont mind swapping links do you
    www.sidepunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx, I added your blog;) I wish you success, Many regards from Poland;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mate, like what ur doin'.Nice pics, mate.Have added u to my blog, and hope u do same.. All the very best, and will keep coming back.


    http://lucky-100kchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics. I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mate , just added your blog
    wish you nice profit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there

    I've added you to 'Narrowing the Field' as requested, would be great if you could link back to me as well?

    Your Blog's looking good, keep up the great work and I look forward to following the Footie trades :-D

    Cheers

    Ben (NTF)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you guys I have added you too, good luck to all ;)))

    ReplyDelete