Friday, June 11, 2010

World cup - day 1


It seems my thoughts before the World cup are right up to now, second game running the market is going heavily backing unders goals - 2,5 goals market the most popular. Currently Uruguay - France is goalless half time with not many clear chances for goal. The fear of loosing and not conceding a goal makes the games less attractive to watch but great for trading on the unders markets. Today i made 9,15% back on my stake. On the first game South Africa-Mexico I was in trouble as my judgement was wrong so I had to take a loss and switch my trading and luckily made a slight win. I am very happy that I am starting to learn to accept losses and to move forward. The second game Uruguay-France all went in tact and I made a reasonable return of around 8% on my stake. Tomorrow there are 3 games and hope England can have a great start of World cup 2010.

June 11th
Daily Betting Profit/Loss: 9,15%
Cumulative Profit/Loss: 168,07%
Average Daily Profit/Loss: 18,76%
Cumulative Profit/Loss in £: -32,11
Average P/L % per trade: 5,34%
Other Trading: -396

Happy Punting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment