Thursday, June 17, 2010

England-Algeria


For tomorrow's game most people expect a lots of goals, however I will go the other way and I am backing under 2,5 goals currently at 1.91 and will look to trade out at around 1.75. This is a very important game for England and they will make sure they win. I will have a look how the game starts and will trade out immediately if the game is open from the start. In this game the score can be 3-0 by half time. My theory is that England will be very nervous at the beginning simply because everyone expects them to win. I could be very wrong indeed but will take the risk as the goals in this World Cup are so rare.

Happy Punting everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Some great calls so far, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mate, trying my hardest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have wonderful site I've seen. Thank you for letting me post in here. and more power.

    Football Betting Online is an online forum for sports.

    ReplyDelete