Thursday, June 3, 2010

It is all in the head!



Trading on the exchanges daily is not easy, it looks fun and exciting, but not when losing days hits you,that's for sure! Today I played squash and beat a guy who used to bather me six months ago, it shows how practice makes perfect. I play squash for a year now and quite enjoying it, still not playing well but getting there. I am very competitive person and aim to win at any cost. That competitiveness costs me sometimes when trading because I hate losing, and I do not like losing days but have to accept that they should and will occur. It is all in the head to accept it and move forward. I am nowhere near accepting a loss and every time when happens I tend to lose a fortune after that chasing unreasonable games. So enough moaning. A few trades today on the friendlies. Came back home in the first half of the Spanish game and was surprised how ugly they played. Traded the German and the Italy games as well from where most of the profit came tonight.

June 3th
Daily Betting Profit/Loss: 27,17%
Cumulative Profit/Loss: 48,89%
Average Daily Profit/Loss: 16,30%

Happy Punting everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Thought I would drop in and say hi mate, great pictures! Am I right in thinking that you've grown your bank by 48%+ this year? If so that's a fantastic result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I've added a link to you over at Firedave.blogspot.com - would it be possible for a link back?

    Stay positive and the results will come!
    Firedave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mudflaps - thanks for stopping by. Yes I have made 48% on my stake for June, however the stakes are variable as I don't always get matched on the odds I want.

    Firedave - I have added you link too, thanks

    ReplyDelete