Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mind Games


What a day! There are no any decent games around and it is hard to trade. So many friendly games and no one knows what to expect from them. There is no any real patterns. I made 11.01% back on my stake but probably I should not have traded at all.Also I managed to trade in games without liquidity which is pretty scary as there are no movements for minutes!




June
Daily Betting Profit/Loss: 11,01%
Cumulative Profit/Loss: 21,71%
Average Daily Profit/Loss: 10,86%

Happy Punting everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Koko-I can't see my link sir?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the nice pictures you are displaying on your blog, I'm afraid I've no choice but to subscribe!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mully1 - apologies, I added now, I thought I had added you along time ago.

    Mets - cheers, the beauty is the king/queen!

    ReplyDelete