Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spain-Switzerland - Update


How right I could be? I had a comment a few days ago that teams like Spain/Holland/England have no chance of winning the tournament simply because they do not believe that they can do it. There is no question about their technical and tactical ability, however the one ability they are missing on BIG tournaments is psychological. I think this is the most important ability to have in such a massive games, when whole the world is watching. How on earth can you explain the fact that a team(Spain) who has one loss in 54 games can lose such an important game against a team who never won against them in 105 years??? I really hope that I am wrong because I love watching attractive football which these countries offer in abundance.

Happy Punting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment