Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Spain-Switzerland


Brazil were lucky to win tonight. I predicted over 1,5 goals yesterday but got it almost totally wrong. The market was heavily backing Brazil to win however the odds on over 1,5 moved very quickly up when Brazil straggled to produce anything at the first half. I kind of knew North Korea will get tired in the second half as the Brazilians will push forward but the first goal was very lucky indeed. Half the world and his dog were punting Brazil to win and I was afraid that the world will collapse if they fail. There are so much money nowadays in sports market that something horribly bad will happen eventually one day to many of us.

Tomorrow's odds at 1,30 for Spain to win are simply too good to be missed. However I will opt to trade under 2,5 goals starting tonight by backing it at 1,92 and see how the market goes but will be looking to trade out at around 1,85 which could come down tomorrow before the game or in the first 5 min of the game.

I reckon Uruguay will not lose tomorrow, South Africa looks dodgy at the back and Mr Forlan will surely punish them, so I am going on the Asian Handicap for Uruguay -0, where I will lose my money only if Uruguay lose,odds 1,73 look good to me.

Happy Punting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment