Friday, June 4, 2010

Music


Uff happy the week is over, was manic at work and it looks over the weekend will not be much different. When I read how some people are able to make a living form betting/trading sports I feel absolutely jealous I have to admit.
It is music in everyone's ears when winning. So far so good, today traded a few games and the biggest profit came from the Slovenia's game. Caming back to my bad habits trading markets which have been unlucky for me in the past. Made 27,44% back on my stake,however my stakes vary as I don't get filled 100% all the time but there you go I am happy with it as the market now are all friendlies. Something certainly is developing, I become more patient and consistent in my approach to trading.




June 4th
Daily Betting Profit/Loss: 27,44%
Cumulative Profit/Loss: 76,33%
Average Daily Profit/Loss: 19,08%

Happy Punting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment