Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trading lines


I have a headache today from trading! I thought that will never happen as I enjoy it enormously especially when I am winning, but yes the day came when that happened. I made 24 trades today-that must be the biggest number of trades since I started the new approach.22 of them were in the green with two in the red which brings just over 22% green on my stake. I feel really exhausted though, 5-10 trades are ok but more than that and Ican feel my old age! Today a friend of mine donated a picture for my home office- a nude lady looking trough a window in black and white, really artistic I must assure you of that!

Today is the 37th trading day since I started my new approach.The results up to now are encouraging. I try really hard to follow it and not to go out of line - as today again I was 100% there will be a goal in the Liverpool game at some point after the 20th minute. Yes there was a goal but there will be times when there will not be so I am actually proud and happy to be able to stick to my new approach. The average trade brings back 1,29% on my stake. At the moment I do not have a stable stake but hope in a month time to be able to have one. Still very early days though as I had many times very good starts to 'new approaches' and they all finished in a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment