Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tough Lady


After yesterdays horrific stuff today the same story continued in true manner. I missed the first half of the games as was away and started my trading in the afternoon. The first few games went well and I really wanted to make a good start to compensate for yesterdays troubles ( this is wrong thinking by the way as it shows I am still chasing losses-not professional!) all went smoothly until my Internet connection slowed down and I tried to restart to see how is going to be. Then went to make a cup of tea and worked it out that I would be back for the next trade as I had 7 min to spare. To my horror when I came back the game was already started and from then on everything went ashtray the whole afternoon. So it is a time to use my watch and place it on my hand and not leaving it on the table! What a horror! I was so angry with myself to do such a childish error, and of course a goal was scored just when I came back and wanted to trade!!! So all in all I made 15 trades with 14 in the green and one in the red, however I feel so lucky and now I am exhausted. Made just above 24% on my stake but could be much worse so at the end to finish with such a great result is truly lucky indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment