Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pretty Lady


It was a delightful day today, the weather was awesome for a change and I went for a walk in the morning with a friend. When it is sunshine over here it feels like a paradise, however that does not happen very often for sure.

I came back just after lunch time and started trading stright away. After the last two days when trading was horrific at times, today everything went smoothly - not to believe indeed! Even the connection went down only once and I was not trading at this point - luckily!This becomes to be a huge problem - I have no backup when my connection goes ashtray, and this has costed me a few times. No really have an idea what to do right now, will do a research in the next couple of days. Made 17 trades -all of them green, with just above 31% in the green on my stake. I kind of trying to take it easy because most of the times I get too well ahead of myself and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment