Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Temptetion


Made 5 trades today and that resulted in just above 12% back on the stake. I am averaging now more than 10% back on the stake daily which is pretty awesome if it keeps rolling that way. It was very tough though to resist old habits however I managed to stay away somehow for which I am very happy, although I had the intuition that I will be right. For example as soon as the Swiss team scored against Tottenham I knew that they will be another goal, the odds were around 1,08 which will give you 8% back on your stake. However in the long term that has been a loosing strategy for me as I did not learn successfully to withdrawal funds before I lost all the stake. It could be a very profitable system as long as you know/have limit when to withdrawal some money out.

No comments:

Post a Comment