Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Den


Recently I have moved to a new flat because the old house where I used to live was sold out. Now in the new one I have a dedicated room which I called "my office" or the mob's den as my colleagues at work call it. I always dreamt to have an office where I can trade freely without disturbing anyone. The unique point at my office is that it has a sea view and I love staring at the sea for no reason.I am still in a process of creating it, so far I got a few chairs an old table and my old laptop. The idea is to create a proper trading office with TV screen connected to a satellite where I can watch live most football games which I trade. That is a big issue now for me as Sky for example does not offer many live games and all internet feeds are late with 30 seconds at least. I generally love watching football so will try to find something suitable which can provide live football games.

Today made 11 trades and made just above 9% on my stake, 10 of the trades were green and one went into the red where I had to cut my losses and run, but trades like this will happen now and again. I was happy as I had no control over it and reacted accordingly so i could save my stake from a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment