Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dont like errors!


Today made 16 trades, with 15 in the green and one (the last one) in the red. It is so annoying when I do something stupid, like the last trade where I was in the green and did not concentrate enough and went into the red,errrrrrr. I hate mistakes done from stupidity, and I get really frustrated, so went on to chase the loss but then cooled down and stopped as things like this will be happening now and again and I just will need to accept it. The second trade in the day was quite unique and frustrating too as for more than 15 min I could not trade out due to liquidity issues. The positive note is that I made just above 20% on my stake which is pleasing.Was away in the morning for my weekend squash game and then was away in the evening as well.

So Ibra went back to Italy and now is with Milan, good move for both sides as he did not show his great potentials in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment