Monday, August 23, 2010

Naughty Discipline


First day of the week and back to my main work after two hectic days trading the exchanges.It was kind of boring in the office as I was creaming up to go back and start trading at home. I made 9 trades today and the first one was a horror show in its full calibre! I should not go at all at this one, I knew I should not and just could not resist. It is very hard for me when all is going well to resist some crazy trades. Do not know how to deal it that as I know it is not right and still doing it?!

Anyway I accepted a loss which was around 15% of my stake and took it on the chin. So 8 trades were in the green with one in the red. The thing is when I do something stupid like that I try to chase and from then on everything goes in the wrong direction. Still miles away of looking into it professionally. Made just above 11% on my stake and I am pretty happy with it.

I knew Liverpool will be crab, it is my personal opinion that Roy Hodgson is not a big game manager, he can do fantastically well in an average team but in a big team he is not up for it. Time will show of course, but with him and with so many teams competing for the top 4 spot I can see Liverpool overdoing Cheasea, Man Utd and Man City and Arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment