Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bad day turned to good its still bad for your health!


What a day today! Had to get up early to go to help a friend with moving stuff from his house. Got absolutely smashed as was running up and down like crazy till lunch time, so missed the early games. Came back for the second half of the Tot -Man City game. Made 13 trades today, with three negative and 10 green trades, coming back with just above 35% in profit on my stake. The wonderful company which I will not mention the name but we all know who is it made the usual cock up today. So in a way today was my 13th Friday which finished very lucky indeed. So the cock ups from the wonderful company should be accumulated in future forecast as they are inevitable!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Reading your blog from some time and i want to start betting on football. I usually bet only on cricket. So i would like to know, which company are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manoj -thank you for taking time to read my blog, for personal reasons I am not able to mention which company I am talking about,but if you have read my previous posts you should be able to make an accurate guess.

    cheers and best of luck to you

    ReplyDelete