Monday, March 29, 2010

Tevez saves the day

There you go today i reached my target so I will be withdrawing for first time. Man City frustrated me so much, they kept missing chance after chance and I was blasting them for being so hopeless in front of goal. I went in overs 2,5 from the start with 60% of my stake then decided to back with the rest while the game was playing. Man City were awful in the first minutes though they missed two glorious chances. After the half time the odds when to 12 before they scored the first goal which was very lucky indeed. Adebayor was nowhere near to be seen, Arsenal were so lucky to sell him and Teves what a masterpiece he is....Should I withdrawal and follow up my strategy or keep rolling? I think I will pass on the brazil game tonight and will see how tomorrow games.
Update.....I actually could not hold it and went in on overs 2,5 after the first goal and greened when they scored the second so going to bed. I know I am not able to follow any strategy and will regret it, but may change my mind tomorrow.

Happy Punting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment