Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Keep rolling to.....disaster



Traded just one game tonight B Munich - Man U, came back home when result was 0-1 already, was thinking to back overs 1,5 and was pretty annoyed to see Rooney the unstoppable opened his account. I watched the game for a bit and B Munich kept missing to score which prompted me to back overs 2,5 as I thought they will be more goals. No more goals were scored in the first half, so I thought in the second B Munich will have a go...not! It was so boring the second half so I gave up chasing that one and I was ready to take a loss. Then a lady luck came in to equalize and Man U defence were thinking about the next game when Olic persistence paid off.

I almost covered the loss on this challenge but still not comfortable withdrawing and I feel I have not learned anything. Why not cashing in and keeping down to my strategy? No idea why, not able to answer this question and eventually I will lose the plot. It is all in the mind and I feel hopeless. I am gambling/trading for such a long time and I am coming to realise that I will never win the war. I know I am doing wrong and I keep doing it?! Thats life i suppose for me right now....

Happy Punting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment