Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Arsenal - Porto

1,64 Arsenal to win, seems to good to be true.
3 min Arsenal are all over them, they will be only one winner here.
O no Mr Bentner is here, I am afraid now, he must be a secret agent playing against Arsenal.
6 min playing lovely footy for now, Bentner has not missed anything as yet!
Ou the first miss comes in the 7 min from Arshavin.....how more misses I wonder.....
9 min the odds dropped to 1,58.......and bentner scooooores :)
1-0 Arsenal odds 1,21 now still value I think
How on earth the odds can be 1,64 from the beginning.........something was wrong somewhere.
Now Bentner for a hat-trick, come on.....
I expect at least two more goals in this game, let see the odds-over 2,5 is 1,45 at the moment-great value, still when they each 1,6 I will get in! Porto will try to score now and Arsenal will murder them.
16 min still 1-0 Arsenal, phew Diaby misses from a corner but I admit was difficult.
Porto attacking now, so defo more goals in this game.
I went for a cup of tea and see Mr bentner scores again!!!
2-0 Arsenal my 1,6 on over 2,5 is not matched.....no probs still 1,64 for a win was crazy value....
33 min what a miss...Arshavin on an empty net.......wow could be 3-0 already
Arsenal are playing some amazing football.
Bentner is defending awesome as well, whats wrong with him tonight he plays well!!!
Arsenal are shaky at the back again, so they need to score one more goal.
39 min even game now as Porto are getting more comfortable on the ball.
41 min I am greening for £52 all across the board as if Porto scores now it will be game on.

It is so easy to paper trading indeed. 52% winning on your stake is an amazing achievement in one game. I will be paper trading for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment