Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday 270211 Way to Macarello and Multi


Way to Macarello - Today I managed 26 trades and the return was 32,2% on my stake, I have withdrawn the original stake to protect bank so the idea will be to do this in the future. There were a few scary moments on over trading but overall all ended well. The Brescia -Lecce game smelled big time so I managed to escape with a few ponds in the red, though I thought they will be plenty of goals due to the market reacting very strange on the opening few minutes of the game. I somehow resisted to get involved though i was right, so I hope to resist other future temptetions as I am happy with the style I manage to do now.

Multi - strange results today so my Multi 3 and 4 ended in the red. How Arsenal lost the cup final is beyond believe, though well done to Birmingham for fighting till the end. Liverpool were dismall and deserved to be beaten.

Good Luck all!

1 comment:

  1. If Arsenal was the last leg is there no way to lay off to guaruntee a profit on your acca, so you either win your multiple or you win your money back on the last leg or something similar.

    Many thanks

    Steve

    NEWSPORTSEXCHANGETRADER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete