Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Some Friendlies


Positive beginning, today traded 3 games and made 11,51% back on my stake which is awesome as long as it keeps rolling. The first game went wrong France - Costa Rica in the beginning but I stayed calm and traded when I should and made 5,59% on my stake. The second game Estonia - Croatia I did not make the perfect trade but stayed calm and made 3,35% on my stake. On the third game Netherlands v Mexico I got the right trade but made the least profit of all three games 2,25% on my stake! So it total I am very glad with tonight trading. I try to make very few trades but as low risky as possible. I still believe it is possible to make money from soccer trading as long as you have a strategy and follow it. The only problem I have is the human factor – me! I have noticed I am not able to control myself when losing and that is my biggest downhill which until now I am not able to control.

Happy Punting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment