Monday, February 22, 2010

Up&Down, Down&Up

What a mad weekend I had again. Have no idea what's wrong with weekend trading, most weekends I end up over trading and out of money. And it should be the opposite with so many games available.
Saturday started with 52 and made it up to 91 ( had to reload with 25 due to scary early goal in Man U game) and was doing very well till one of the last games of the night Mallorca-Seville. I decided to try a new system with correct score. Messed it up big time and ended up with 16, was so angry to myself, so I went for all or nothing in exchange poker games and luckily made it up to 73.
So on Sunday started with 73 and made it up to 106 on footy trading, of course I did not stop and was waiting for Real M game. Same stupit errors, decided the away team will not score and backed 2-0 after the first few minutes. Was thinking to green up after Real M score the first goal. But not , they scored 2 in 2 min and I could not react at all! Was on the way to red for a small loss when the away team scored and i was red 40% of my stake. Why on earth I test something which I never done before with 40% of my stake??? Ended up losing most of my stake as usual and had 21 left, so went in the late mexican game all in on over 3,5 at odds 3.05. Again I was lucky and saw 3 goals in the first 30 min then greened up for 35 each way.
Monday I started with 56 and`traded on footy to 81.
So all in all I am up £4 for the last three day of trading....what a waste of time. I am not happy!

Starting bank: £52,64
Closing bank: £81,47
Profit:£3,83

No comments:

Post a Comment