Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 2 Footy saved the day....again!!!

I keep wondering time and time again why I do trade on anything else and not stick to what I really know and feel confident trading - football. Today was a crazy horrific day as you al know it comes once in a while when you just want to trade so badly that you feel happy to trade on anything, whatever just bring it on! Usually in these situations the biggest losses occured and the bank is wiped out in a single day. Not today....because I was so lucky indeed again....but until when? I did all the wrong bad things which I knew I should not do. First when in, in a basketball game which was live on the TV - i never watched the teams before, did not do any research and of course I loss and then the madness called chasing started, felt so angry that I just could not stop myself. My bet was on unders total points in the game Red Star V Caribbean Islands if I am not mistaken (you see I did not even know the names of the teams......ring a bell?). As I backed the unders from then on the two teams just started to score points like never before in their life! And guess what? I started backing them heavily as the odds were keeping raising. Of course i still felt confident that they will stop scoring but they never did stop scoring and I lost 1/3 of my bank. The good thing was that I made a stop loss in my mind to stop at 1/3 of my stake and take a break, but I was fuming of my stupidity.

On the footy front I recovered 80% of my lost backing U3,5 on Chelsea game and U1,5 in Bordeaux game.

Then another stroke of genius occurred. I decided to play on the exchange poker holdem. I lost 18, then44 and then 22 in 10 minutes and I was again where I stared. My inability to control myself is costing me dearly. Later I went back and recovered 16,27 but the whole point is that I had to stop immediately when I lost the first 18 and never to chase my loses!!! Why I can't learn???

The last footy game of the night saved me as I gambled on Over 2,5 and after they scored 2 goals in the first half time I greened up for 100 being lucky to escape a heavy loss.

Football: 180,57
Basketball:(-99,37)
Poker Exchange games: (-67,27)

Today Profit: £13,93

No comments:

Post a Comment