Thursday, February 18, 2010

Its all in the mind


My third challenge went bust, so its obvious to me now that I am rubbish at that. Will take it easy for now. Lost another £70 over the last two days, when was caught up in Milan game on under 4,5, could greened up but was chasing losses and all ended tragically. Then yesterday reloaded with £20 and was 100% up on my stake when layed Porto after they scored the first goal, did not greened up when Arsenal equalized and again lost everything. Layed Nalbandian for a wonder recovery which never happened.
Conclusion: Chasing sucks (I am sure we all know that but still keep doing it!!!)
Discipline is a virtue..... its all in the mind!

Today reloaded with £30 and made them to £45,23 which is around 50% up on my stake. I notice I do well with small stakes and then as the stake become bigger all goes wild and busted.......its all in the mind!

Profit today: £15,13

No comments:

Post a Comment