Friday, July 23, 2010

Random thoughts


Trading can improve soon, quality is better than quantity lets put it that way. How can people trade from home I have no idea, it can be so boring at times. there are so many blogs out there posting stories about how how is al done. The thing is we have to evolve as everything around us. Today I traded a few games and made just above 2% on my stake. Lets put that into perspective. Which bank/business can provide 2% back on your investment daily. The answer is very few indeed, however with my trading I try to risk my stake as little as possible if none. Thats the difficulty I have no answer yet. I am able to sustain pretty long terms of winning then boredom/unawareness/stupidity comes I and I can lose my stake three four times just like that. This is not acceptable.

2 comments:

  1. hey can you add me to yr bloglist I've added you to mine.
    blueorange-blueorange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete