Sunday, July 25, 2010

Minds


On Sunday I made more than 20% on my stake which is as good as it gets as I have not risked much at any point. Made 11 trades and all were on the plus side with average trade bringing 1,88% to my balance. It is a tough work though, nothing comes as easy as it sounds, I love doing it though which matters big time. On weekends there are plenty of games to trade however on week days there will be probably 2-3 games. At the moment Man Utd is 2-1 down to Kansas in a friendly with man extra, my old me surely was going to have a punt on a fourth goal at odds 1,17, as there were 45 min to go, however now we are in 80 min and there is still no goal. Of course they still can score but thanks I am happy I did vote to stick to my new discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment