Monday, April 12, 2010

Believe!

Believe is what we all have left with sometimes. Many football punters believe they can win from betting/trading on football games. Why, I am asking? Why there is such a believe? Are we all punters mad? Questions which probably are not answerable at this time. There are so many betting companies and they clearly make money from all of us - punters. Then why are we still humiliating ourselves and giving them our money? What on earth drives us to keep believing?

Happy Punting everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have been following your blog for a while and you and others have inspired me to start one of my own.

    I would be very greatful if you would kindly add mine to your blog list. I have added yours to mine.

    Thanks,

    Andy
    http://mysportstradingjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sure mate, I have added you as well,

    Happy punting!

    ReplyDelete